At Experior we believe that user experience is everything. Our role is to ensure that the SAP production system delivers the business requirements originally specified. Experior employs the most experienced testers and consultants to help our customers avoid the common pitfalls of enterprise application failure. While most systems integrators see testing as an afterthought, or a buried line on a Gantt chart, we believe that deep business and IT understanding is the bedrock of efficient project delivery. We help our enterprise customers manage risk, enable them to efficiently implement applications that deliver excellent end-user experience and allow them to quickly harness new technologies to support strategic business shifts.
Joining Experior means becoming part of a dynamic and growing company where everyone responds positively to challenging environments. We often work under pressure from clients (who are relying on us to deliver against our promises and ensure that their critical business systems absolutely represent an outstanding user experience) and from other 3rd parties who may attempt to undermine us by minimising the importance of what we do in the clients’ eyes. Therefore both delivering against project objectives and being perceived to do so are crucial in client stakeholder management.
Both company and client expectations are extremely high. This means that we only recruit the most talented and experienced individuals, with our salary packages and development opportunities being reflective of this.
Senior Consultants will act as a Lead for a process, function or technology area and are responsible for the successful delivery of engagements related to those areas. Support is given from an assigned and dedicated Test Architect or Service Lead. More experienced Senior Consultants will be expected to take on the role of overall Project Manager, responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, specialising in SAP testing and quality assurance. In this role, they will be accountable for the successful delivery of specific project activities from planning, tracking progress, and co-ordinating the team throughout.
Senior Consultants will take responsibility across the engagement for the delivery of the project to both defined time and quality standards. Working at peer level with the clients own team, they will bring independent expertise on both the solution complexity and priority, ensuring that the integrity of the SAP solution is protected by the approach to testing.
Additionally as a key player in the consulting management team, in addition to day to day project team lead ‘people’ responsibilities, Senior Consultants will take on a Development Lead and mentoring role, with responsibility for supporting the ongoing development of our growing team.
All Senior Consultants will be expected to be passionate about developing others and committed to ongoing self-development.
Senior Consultants will be working on client sites from Monday to Friday and must be prepared to be away from home during the week. We require all consultants to have a driving licence enabling them to drive in the EU, the right to remain in the UK for work and to have a passport which allows travel to other EU countries at short notice.
The following is required at this level:
- A proven track record of SAP project delivery in a consulting environment, across a number of projects (functional or non-functional).
- For Functional Senior Consultants, solid experience across multiple functional areas.
- For Functional Automation Consultants, experience of management and execution of automated test packs to a high level. Hands on experience of HP UFT / QTP in SAP environments is required, and additional experience of non-SAP environments would be beneficial.
- For Performance/Non-Functional Senior Consultants, experience of development, execution and analysis of performance testing to a high level, with an in depth knowledge of SAP functional and technical elements. Hands-on experience of HP LoadRunner in SAP environments is required. Additional experience of non-SAP environments would be beneficial.
- Experience with test tools (HP: ALM / QC, UFT / QTP, TAO, BPT, LR) (SAP: Sol Man, Test Workbench e-CATT) and how to deploy them onto testing projects.
- Demonstrable team lead experience and a passion for developing others.
- SAP certification in at least one SAP module is preferred, Software Testing (ISEB/ISTQB) and Prince2 certifications preferable.
In a project team role as an SAP Senior Consultant or Project Manager, SAP Test Lead or Test Manager, Senior Automation Consultant, Senior Performance Test Consultant, Senior Basis Consultant.
- Competitive package including, car allowance, BUPA, Pension, Bonus Scheme, 25 days’ holiday, Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Personal Development – we offer ongoing training and development and support with SAP certification as part of an individual’s training plan